- Available in PUSH and SLIDE version (curved or flat)
- Available as 2- and 3-glass solution
- For both chiller and freezer application
- Low friction sliding reduced by 70 % compared to other systems (no lubrication required)
- Patented easy click-in glass functionality
- Supplied as patented pre-assembled modules
- for simple installation
- Transparent glass spacers for increased strength
- Patented easy handle replacement
- Successful testing by ift ROSENHEIM according to requirements of DIN EN 1279-2
- Patented hydraulic rotation damper allowing for easy opening/smooth closing function
- Gravity hinge tested for more than 1 million open/close cycles (including hold-open function)
- Optional mullions with simple installation procedure
- Low energy consumption due to patented heating technology (less than 100 W per door)
- Heating module located in stationary frame allowing for a passive door (anti-condensation coating)
- Self-closing mechanism with soft close function
- Automatic hold-open function at 90-degree angle
- All glass setup highlights the elegant and modern design
- Supplied as pre-assembled modules for simple installation
MULTI DOME® PLUG-IN
- Universal system – no tool costs
- Pre-assembled cassettes - significantly reduced factory installation time – REHAU-BEHR patent
- Transparent profiles and handles – available as upgrade
- Click installation of lids interlocking with profiles – REHAU-BEHR patent
- Low friction sliding achieved via special material combination – REHAU technology
- Our accessory range includes both price rails and dry shelving equipment which is designed with ergonomics in mind.
- Both systems are produced from extruded aluminum profiles providing high strength combined with premium quality and elegant appearance.
- Detachable front panels allow for easy exchange of price tickets in an ergonomic manner.
- Both price rails and dry shelves are compatible with most common market standards for pricing equipment.
1. 40 mm x 2 rows
2. 40 mm x 3 rows
3. 60 mm x 2 rows